Monday, November 2, 2009

2 Month Check Up, Halloween, etc.......

Last Friday Jane went in for her two months well visit. She had to get three shots! It was so sad. I think Daddy and I cried harder than Jane. She was in the 95th percentile for everything.
Saturday was a big day! We went to CeCe's soccer game, the halloween parade and had our friends Sean, Lynn, Kieran (2 weeks younger than Jane), Brad and Laura over for drinks after trick or treating.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.......

13.1 pounds
23 3/4 inches tall
41 inches diameter for her head







Daddy carried me during the parade so I could see all my new friends.

My friend Kieran.


The Geez. She scored her third goal and we were there to see it!



1 comment:

  1. Look at that "little punkin"!! I can't wait to get my hands on her! She's a doll! Rainer loves to check her blog every night and give her kisses...leaving our computer screen nice and wet-haha! Hope you guys have a great week!

    ReplyDelete