Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jane's First Trip to Jacksonville

We took Jane to Jacksonville last weekend to meet some of her family and friends. We had such a great time! We celebrated Will's and Maureen's birthday while we were down there, so Jane got to go to 2 parties. Jane's Aunt Debbie introduced her to diamonds. On the way home she asked her Daddy for a ring just like Granny's!

My Aunt Maureen will paint my nails and put make up on me when I grow up.

My Granny perfectly fluffed me. She is so beautiful.

Jane with her Grandpa.

I finally got to meet my Uncle Wayne.

My Uncle Steve and Aunt Meredith from New York. I want to go and visit them when I get to be a big girl.

I love my Granmommy!


Aunt Linda is so much fun!

Aunt Celie, she is just the best.

Meredith with her baby's baby!

The Jane's

Having so much fun with my Aunt Debbie and Aunt Katherine!

Aunt Debbie got me to sleep during Daddy's birthday party.

She then taught me about the finer things in life.


This is me with all of my new bling.

1 comment:

  1. SO PRECIOUS! She is BEAUTIFUL!! I miss seeing you and hope that we can get together SOON
    If you are ever in the need of some great babysitters - I have 3 wonderful teenage girls! They are awesome! Please call me and let me know how you are doing - give Will my love!!!!
    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete