Monday, February 1, 2010

Rolling, Talking, Fudge Pops and Jane's First Airplane Ride

Things are changing so much around here. Just before Jane's 5 month birthday she began rolling from her back to her front. And when we were just getting use to that idea, she began saying, "Da, da, da........(it never ends)." We are amazed at how much she has grown. We marvel at how one second she isn't doing something and then she just starts saying, "da, da." You don't even know it's coming. Will and I were looking at pictures of her and we both commented on how we can't even remember when she was so little. Time flies when you are having fun.
We just got back from Aliceville for Mrs. Jane's (aka; Mom/ Great Mom) 80th birthday celebration. We took Jane on a plane for the first time. I have to say that it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. She did scream at times, but overall it was much easier than driving 8 hours.
Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Rainer: "Hey Mrs. Leigh, can I give her a kiss?" Leigh: "Sure Rainer, if she will let you."

Rainer: "Hey Jane, do you want a big juicy kiss?"

Jane: "I am not sure I know how what that is, but sure."

Rainer: "Don't worry, I will show you!"

Waiting to board the plane. It was freezing!

I love to play in my exersaucer.

Mommy's Weight Watchers fudge bars are the best. Jane is going to be quite the chocoholic!


Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment