Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Sales and A New Purpose

Besides being a great way to share pictures with our family and friends I've decided to have another purpose for this blog.
I love to dress up Jane. She has more clothes than any one child should have. Perhaps sinful. Although I do not buy most of them, the ones I DO buy I get at amazing prices. I love a great bargain on a smocked dress, Lily Pulitzer bathing suit or a great find at Target, that with a monogram, looks like a boutique item.
I am going to begin randomly posting great finds for boys and girls or great sales that I come across for children's clothing.
So I am going to leave you with this tip. Right now they are having amazing sales on all of this years summer clothing for children. I went to Belk yesterday and bought Jane 4 items and the sales associate told me I saved $150.00 on my purchases. I about died. I went to a boutique in Charlotte today (Fancy Pants for the Charlottians) and they are having a sale with summer items 30, 40 and 50% off. I saved another $50.00 there! Children's clothes aren't trendy so take advantage of the savings while you can!

Have you found a great deal you would like me to share. Please email me at leighfergusonyoung@gmail.com and I will post it so we can all take advantage!

Happy Shopping!

I just bought this dress for Jane next year. Orig: $48.00 Paid: $16.80 (not including tax).

No comments:

Post a Comment